The Tahoe Fund takes pride in bringing together all groups interested in preserving Lake Tahoe and we have the pleasure of working with environmentally conscious corporations that share our vision. The generosity of these companies ensures that the Tahoe Fund can continue its work in preserving and enjoying the global treasure of Lake Tahoe for current and future generations.
Philanthropy comes in various ways: from event sponsorship, pure philanthropic donations, in-kind contributions and employee volunteerism. Co-branding with the Tahoe Fund will help companies achieve philanthropic and marketing goals.
Opportunities for support are numerous and we would be delighted to connect with corporations to customize an opportunity beneficial to your philanthropic goals. Please see below examples of opportunities currently available.
To discuss corporate partnership opportunities, please contact Amy Berry, Tahoe Fund CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org or 775-338-1668.
$1 for Tahoe/ Green Bucks
- A campaign to show your customers your support by donating $1 (or more on transactions from customers). This robust campaign has been adopted by many high profile hotels and restaurants in the basin to show their support to preserving it all.
- Annual Tahoe Fund Dinner – VIP and notable dignitaries assemble to show support for the Tahoe Fund
- Cocktail parties that support Tahoe Fund – in various locations in the Bay Area, Sacramento and around the Lake.
- State of the Lake Event – Join us for a lakeside breakfast to hear a sneak peek of the Tahoe Fund supported “State of the Lake Report” by UC Davis- Tahoe Environmental Research Center.
Donor appreciation Events:
- Tahoe Fund Fresh Tracks – Engage with notable groups from all over the world on an early morning ski run before the mountain opens.
- Moonlight Snowshoe Hike – Experience Lake Tahoe and see the true beauty the area by moonlight while enjoying a memorable outdoor experience.
- Yacht on the Lake – Tour the lake and see for yourself the amazing water quality and statuesque mountain range while discussing water clarity and what is takes to preserve this Tahoe treasure.
Custom corporate opportunity
- Have an idea that would resonate with our donors or supporters? Please call us and we can discuss creative ways to connect.