Thank you for submitting your information! Continue with Step 2: Purchase a Tahoe Plate below.
Step 2: Purchase a Tahoe Plate
Step 3: Send Us Your Receipt
PO Box 5459
Tahoe City, CA 96145
Terms & Conditions
When a person purchases a special California Tahoe or Nevada Tahoe license plate via the www.tahoefund.org site, he/she will have an option to receive one ticket from a participating resort of their choice in either the downhill or Nordic categories. Tickets are limited and are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please note: this offer only applies to the purchase of a Tahoe license plate. Renewals are not eligible for this offer.
- One ticket per person.
- Tickets valid for the 2019/20 season only and cannot be used for future seasons; Sunday–Friday, non-holiday (Mon-Fri for Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood).
- Standard black-out dates apply to downhill and Nordic ski areas, including but not limited to: 12/26-12/31; 1/18; 2/15-2/16. Check with each resort for specific holiday black-out dates.
- Tickets are non-transferable and have no cash value.
- Vouchers remain the property of the resort. No replacement tickets will be issued if tickets are lost or stolen.
- The California Tahoe Conservancy, Tahoe Fund and any and all program partners are not liable for lost, stolen or missing ticket vouchers.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offers.
- Ticket vouchers are not valid for resale on online auction sites, such as eBay or Craigslist. CA State Penal Code #537b protects against the resale of lift tickets.