Help us make an impact
Together, we will create a legacy where the natural and human environments are in balance and people enjoy, cherish and support this mountain treasure for generations to come.
You can help the Tahoe Fund inspire, motivate, and empower stewardship of our important national treasure by joining our Stewardship Circle with a multi-year commitment of at least $2,500 a year for three years.
Stewardship Circle members are a distinguished group of leadership donors made up of individuals, foundations and corporations helping us to restore and enhance the Tahoe environment. By joining this group today with a generous tax-deductible contribution of $2,500 or more for each of the next three years, you help ensure that Lake Tahoe will be enjoyed by current and future generations.
A gift to the Tahoe Fund is a gift to the future of Tahoe
Stewardship Circle contributions help the Tahoe Fund achieve the following for Lake Tahoe:
- Develop a major source of funding for critical environmental improvement projects
- Build a healthy balance between the natural and human environments
- Enhance the extraordinary environment of the Lake Tahoe Basin
- Facilitate collaboration within the Basin to ensure limited resources go farther
- Create a public/private partnership that result in sustained and increased public funding for Lake Tahoe
Stewardship Circle Gift Levels & Benefits:
- Granite: $2,500 x 3 years- Granite Stewards receive a Tahoe Fund jacket and one ticket to the Annual Dinner for each $2,500 donation
- Silver: $5,000 x 3 years – Silver Stewards receive a Tahoe Fund jacket and two tickets to the Annual Dinner for each $5,000 donation
- Gold: $10,000 x 3 years – Gold Stewards receive two Tahoe Fund jackets and four tickets to the Annual Dinner for each $10,000 donation
- Platinum: $25,000+ x 3 years – Platinum Stewards receive two Tahoe Fund jackets and six tickets to the Annual Dinner for each $25,000 donation
All Stewardship Circle donors will be invited to join fellow donors for special events, including hikes, ski days, and project tours.
Click here to donate online.
Or mail your donation to:
P.O. Box 7124
Tahoe City, CA 96145
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.