If you own a Lake Tahoe license plate you could SKI FOR FREE
If your Tahoe license plate is spotted between December 16, 2016 and February 23, 2017 you will be entered to win 2 FREE Alpine tickets to one of 12 participating resorts. The winning plate will be picked at random once every other week and displayed below as well as on our Facebook page.
You’ve been spotted! This lucky Tahoe License Plate owner won 2 free tickets to Sierra at Tahoe.
Past winning Tahoe license plates:
|February 16, 2017 Winning Plate
||January 19, 2017 Winning Plate
|January 13, 2017 Winning Plate
||January 6, 2017 Winning Plate
|December 30, 2016 Winning Plate
||December 23, 2016 Winning Plate
If your plate is a lucky winner, just email, fax or mail us a copy of your vehicle registration and we’ll mail you 2 lift tickets.
PO Box 5459
Tahoe City, CA 96145
Submit a photo of your own Tahoe plate to be entered to win
Don’t wait for the plate spotters to spot you – post a photo of your CA or NV Lake Tahoe license plate on our Facebook page and we’ll enter your plate for a chance to win. And if your friends and family have Tahoe license plates, tell them to post their photos too!
Tips on photos:
- Photo should be taken with any modern camera – cell/smartphone would be best.
- Resolution should be reasonably high.
- Photo should be framed to show ONLY THE PLATE ITSELF.
Don’t have a Tahoe license plate?
Purchase one today and you’ll receive 2 FREE TICKETS!
If you purchase a Tahoe license plate from now until April 1st, 2017 you will receive 2 FREE Alpine or Nordic tickets to the resort of your choice. Click here for more info on our License Plate for Powder program.
Through a public-private partnership, the Tahoe Fund works with the California Tahoe Conservancy and Nevada State Lands to promote the sale and renewal of their Tahoe license plates. Over 96% of the funds from Tahoe plate purchase and renewal fees support hiking and biking trails, and water quality projects at Lake Tahoe.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Two tickets per person.
- Tickets valid for the 2016/17 season; Sunday–Friday, non-holiday (Mon-Fri for Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood)
- Standard black-out dates apply to downhill ski areas, including: 12/19-1/2, 1/14-1/16, 2/18-2/24. Check with each resort for specific holiday black-out dates. (Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood areas valid January 2 through April 30th. Resorts may close earlier depending on conditions).
- Tickets are non-transferable and have no cash value.
- Vouchers remain the property of the resort. No replacement tickets will be issued if tickets are lost or stolen.
- The California Tahoe Conservancy, Tahoe Fund and any and all program partners are not liable for lost, stolen or missing ticket vouchers.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offers.
- Ticket vouchers are not valid for resale on online auction sites, such as eBay or Craigslist. CA State Penal Code #537b protects against the resale of lift tickets.